Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
As a member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Primary Purpose: Support international sales team to achieve sales targets through flawless execution of seasonal selling campaigns and best in class account management of Latin America: includes Mexico, Central and South America
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
• Support international market sales managers in all aspects of business operations including seasonal sales performance recaps, seasonal open to buy, merchandising and assortment planning, sales reporting and analysis; provide similar support as required to directors
• Manage logistical duties of market four times per year including line sheet and order file creation, order entry and post market order confirmation
• Manage day to day communication to international sales and merchandising team, internal cross functional partners and external accounts
• Partner with customer service to manage shipping logistics and order fulfillment
• Prepare weekly selling reports for regional account managers, ensuring consistency and accuracy
• Establish and cultivate strong relationships across the organization and with external partners
The accomplished individual will possess…
• 3-4 years of experience in a support or analytical role - international or domestic wholesale required. Latin America experience preferred.
• Expert level in excel, including v-lookups and pivot tables
• Must possess strong analytical skill set and sense of urgency
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
An outstanding professional will have…
• Knowledge of systems applications such as JOOR preferred
• Strong interest in international business
• Ability to manage accounts independently
• Proficiency or fluency in Spanish a plus
kate spade new york is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-CA Visit kate spade new york at www.katespade.com.